|NRI Insurance Services is proud to offer Life Insurance to individuals and businesses alike throughout Iowa. Our preference is to sell pure life insurance, which is another word for term. This is as basic, simple and understandable as life insurance gets; the premium represents only the cost of the insurance.
In contrast, many other forms of life insurance include an investment component, which will build a cash value over time. The remainder of this page provides more information on what we can offer. If you would like a quote or have questions, please Contact Us.
|Term Life Insurance Universal Life Insurance How Do I Purchase Life Insurance?|
Term Life Insurance
As previously mentioned, Term Life Insurance is the simplest form of insurance. It is also the least expensive. This makes term life ideal if you need insurance coverage for a specific amount of time and have a limited budget.
Term life is frequently offered by employers as part of an employee benefits package (often at a multiple of annual salary, such as 1x, 1.5x, 2x), but the amount of coverage may not be adequate to cover a family's future needs.
- Does not accumulate cash value
- Coverage often provided to employees by employers, but may not be enough
- Inexpensive compared to other forms of insurance
Universal Life Insurance
Universal Life Insurance is a type of permanent policy that provides a high degree of flexibility in premiums and income options. It also builds a cash value over time.
- Accumulates a cash value which can be accessed
- Permanent; does not expire like Term Life Insurance
- Flexible payment options and payouts
- Can be used to transfer wealth to loved ones
How Do I Purchase Life Insurance?
Buying a life insurance policy is something many people intend to do, but often do not make the time for. If you're one of those people or you've been thinking about life insurance, please give us a call.
It is a pretty simple process and will usually only take an hour or two of your time from start to finish. In a nutshell, here are the steps:
- Call us at 515-309-9500 to discuss your goals so we can find the policy that is right for you
- We work with you to complete the application (name, address, gender, date of birth, height, weight, health history)
- We submit the application to a carrier for preliminary approval
- Depending on the type of policy and coverage amount, a brief medical exam could be required
- Typically performed in your home by a paramed or mobile nurse
- Takes approximately 20 minutes
- Your height, weight, heart rate, and blood pressure will be recorded
- You may have to exercise in place to measure your heart's recovery rate
- Blood sample
- Upon final approval by the insurance company, we collect the initial premium from you
- We deliver the policy
What Life Insurance Companies Do We Work With?
Premiums and life insurance products vary by carrier and we have access to quite a few companies. Here are some of the most popular life insurance companies we have access to:
- John Hancock
- Mutual of Omaha
- Sun Life
|To speak with us about the various forms of life insurance, or to get started on a life insurance quote, please e-mail us using our Contact Us page.|