Lawn and Garden Insurance in Iowa
|Lawn and Garden Insurance in Iowa|
West Bend insures almost any type of landscaping contractor, garden center business operation, pest control, or related business. Here are a few types we specialize in:|
Does your insurance company provide you with the important insurance coverages your specialized business needs? West Bend can. We offer a comprehensive program for pest control professionals to protect the business you've worked so hard to build. If you have a loss, our claims representatives are highly experienced in handling pest control-related losses.
West Bend's insurance program is designed for pest control professionals who:
West Bend offers these coverages for pest control professionals:
- Treat commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare, hospitality, recreational, or residential clients;
- Apply chemicals inside structures and their surrounding grounds
- Provide insect control services for termites, ants, roaches, hibernating insects, bees, wasps, and other bugs
- Bait, trap, and remove nuisance wildlife, rodents, birds, and other small mammals
- Provide pest control inspections and consultations for wood destroying insects (WDI) and other wood destroying organisms (WDO)
Optional available coverages include:
- Errors and omissions professional liability provides coverage for damage to your customer's personal property that's in your care. It also provides coverage for damage to customers' buildings and other structures caused by your work. (As with other coverage parts, certain policy limitations or exclusions may apply depending on the claim alleged.)
- Pollution coverage on general liability and commercial auto.
- Wood destroying insect (WDI) or wood destroying organism (WDO) inspections
- Lost key coverage provides a $5,000 limit for damages because of loss or disappearance of any keys in your care.
- Employment practices liability provides coverage for situations where there is alleged wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination, and other similar acts.
- Employee benefits coverage.
- Employee dishonesty coverage.
- Equipment and tool coverage.
- License and permit, business service, and ERISA bonds
Tree Care Specialists
Selecting the proper coverages to protect your assets and equipment is one of the most important business decisions you'll make. That's why it's so important to choose a company that understands your professional needs. West Bend offers a comprehensive program for tree care specialists to protect the business you've worked so hard to build.
Our tree care specialist program can provide coverage for:
Coverages offered include:
- Tree trimming
- Tree removal
- Stump grinding
- Arborists/Certified Arborists
- Landscaping, lawn care, snowplowing, and pesticide/herbicide application when each is less than 50% of total operations
General Liability, including:
- Limits as high as $1 million per occurrence and $3 million aggregate
- $500 minimum property damage deductible
- Professional Liability coverage
- Blanket Additional Insured available
- Scheduled Property coverage
- Miscellaneous Equipment coverage for items valued at $1,000 or less
- Deductible options
To design an insurance program that's right for your lawn and garden business, please contact NRI.
- Any vehicle under 45,000 Gross Vehicle Weight
- Rental reimbursement
- Deductible options; and more