Insurance for Entertainment and Recreation Businesses in Iowa
|Insurance for Entertainment and Recreation Businesses in Iowa|
West Bend insures entertainment and recreational businesses from amusement rentals to zoos. Literally!|
Your business is unique and deserves specialized attention. That's why it is so important to choose a company that understands your needs. West Bend offers a comprehensive program for amusement rental operators to protect the business you've worked so hard to build. Our claim representatives are highly experienced in handling amusement rental-related losses.
Our Amusement Rental program can provide coverage for:
Requirements for this program are:
- Carnival games and concessions
- Inflatable units of all types, bounce and combo units, obstacle courses, wet/dry slides, interactive games, and many more
- Climbing walls and dunk tanks
- Batting cages
- Petting zoos, pony and carriage rides.
West Bend recognizes the importance and value of training in the proper use of amusement equipment. Therefore, West Bend will offer a reduced rate for operators who successfully complete SIOTO (Safe Inflatable Operators Training Organization) training. Please see your local independent agent for more details.
- Rental agreement that includes a hold harmless agreement and indemnification agreement
- Operators must set up equipment
- Acceptable loss history.
It's important that your campers enjoy themselves and have a fun and safe stay. Unfortunately, accidents can happen. The insurance company you choose does make a difference. West Bend's coverages are designed specifically for campground-related business, and our claim representatives are highly experienced in handling campground-related losses.
West Bend's customized campground program is specialized for:
Coverages offered include:
- Family-oriented campgrounds
- Local or franchise operations
- Religious campgrounds
- RV campgrounds
- Tourist or tent camping
- Long-term lot leases, seasonal or year-round operations.
General LiabilityOperating a business like yours isn't always easy. Sometimes situations occur that can result in a claim ... a customer slips on a wet dock and is injured, an ad placed in your local newspaper unintentionally offends someone, or an organized activity at your campground gets out of hand. You put every ounce of your experience into keeping things in good order, but sometimes things don't go as planned. Depend on General Liability coverage to provide coverage for the cost of claims and legal defense.
Property CoverageYour business has grown and you've invested in property and facilities. People enjoy visiting time and again. Protect these valuable investments with the right coverage at the right price. In addition to a variety of property coverages, West Bend offers the Platinum Pak which provides additional protection, including coverage for computers, signs, spoilage, and employee theft.
NRI may recommend other valuable coverages, including higher liability limits in an Umbrella policy, Inland Marine for boats, Auto Liability for your service vehicles, or other essential coverages based on your needs.
Social and Civic Clubs
You take great pride in being a member of a club in your community. You may have monthly meetings and fundraisers. Perhaps your club sponsors special events. Does your insurance program provide your club with the right protection?
West Bend understands and recognizes your insurance needs. We're committed to supporting your club with a comprehensive program designed to protect the organization to which you proudly belong. If you do have a claim, our claim representatives are highly experienced in handling social and civic club-related claims.
Our customized Social and Civic Clubs Program is designed with specialty coverages for:
Coverage highlights include:
- Hobby clubs
- Youth organizations that offer character and leadership training
- Groups organized to serve the community
- Clubs that raise money for charitable purposes
- Clubs that hold special events for the public's enjoyment.
- Coverage for damage to the property of others
- Coverage for special events AND club meetings
- Club members can be added as additional insureds
- Volunteers are included as additional insureds
- Abuse and molestation coverage is available
- Directors and Officers Liability for non-profit organizations will protect your board members with respect to their duties
- Property coverage for the building you rent or own and the contents owned by you
- Coverage for computers, data, media, and phones.
Sports and Leisure
One of the most important things you do each day is help children, families, and individuals enjoy safe and unique sports and leisure activities. But it's just as important to make sure your business or event is properly protected so you're equipped to handle unexpected situations that may cause damage to your property or injury to your customers, players, or spectators.
Because your business is unique, it deserves specialized attention. It's important to choose a company that understands your needs and can provide the proper coverages for your business. West Bend is dedicated to providing you with an affordable insurance product designed especially for your needs.
If a client is injured or your property is damaged, you'll need an experienced team of claim professionals who will be dedicated to handling your loss. West Bend provides protection for thousands of sports-related businesses.
Our customized Sports and Leisure program is designed with specialty coverages for:
Coverages offered include:
- Amusement centers
- Athletic camps
- Batting cages
- Bowling centers
- Curling clubs
- Golf driving ranges
- Health clubs
- Laser tag
- Martial arts studios
- Ropes courses
- Running/biking/swimming races
- Skating rinks (ice and roller)
- Youth recreation activities
- Circuit training
- Personal trainers
- Swim clubs
- Comprehensive General Liability limits as high as $1,000,000
- Umbrella limits up to $10,000,000
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Sports Participant Legal Liability
- Liability coverage for sponsored tournaments, special events, or social gatherings
- Abuse and Molestation
- Excess Medical Payments for injured sports participants
- Coverage for your building and personal property
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
- Employee Dishonesty
- Theft and Disappearance of Money
- Forgery and Alteration
To design an insurance program that's right for your entertainment and recreation business, please contact NRI.
- Coverage for sports equipment and uniforms, as well as personal computers, EDP equipment, data, and media and phones.